Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Drink and Be Merry

On Friday night, come and drink a Surly. Surly is made in the neighboring bode of Brooklyn Center. Although I've been to their brewery before, I managed to get seriously lost when attempting to pick up a few growlers this last weekend. Note to Omar and Todd, put your phone number on the growlers! Their brews are served in a few spots in NE that I'm aware of (331 Club, the Sample Room). Rabi and my favorite is the Bender, but we'll also have some Furious.

We will also have treats from Kenkayba's Place. We haven't been there in a few months, but I recently stopped by to say hey. WOW! What changes Cecilia and Emmanuel have made! And they now have a website. We won't have their famous fufu or banku, but rather finger foods like meat pies, plantains and fries.

Just don't forget the art!

No comments: